Reasons debt collectors get the job done when creditors have no luck
If you are selling products or services, you will have experienced the frustration of late or non-payment. Rather than spend further time and money chasing these debtors.
Whether you are a business owner, accounts receivable manager, or simply the person responsible for recovering your company’s unpaid commercial debt, we’re guessing collecting aging receivables isn’t one of your favourite responsibilities.
Pursuing unpaid debt is never a fun or easy task, which is why so many businesses put off this task, resulting in poor cash flow and an unhealthy bottom line. The reality is however; the task of collecting your delinquent commercial and business-to-business debt needs to be one of your top priorities.
Are you tired of collecting payment defaults? A successful business depends on a steady cash flow as well as a good customer relationship. If your customers fail to pay, we can collect the debt while minimizing the impact on your customer relationship. No win no fee, 100% payout
Companies should look after their collection BEFORE they need collection!
A company should already think about its debt collection and act before any case occurs and a professional service provider is needed. Whoever has a professional collection service provider has the best prevention. Reduce your outstanding debts right from the start.
It’s time to get paid!
Here are a few of the many reasons debt collectors get the job done when creditors have no luck collecting unpaid invoices:
- The psyche and the credit scoreWhen a debtor receives a call from a debt collector, they often become very uncomfortable knowing their credit score could be in jeopardy. Furthermore, collection agents are well-versed in the legal options available to creditors if customers don’t pay their bills. In some cases, this discomfort is enough to convince them to begin making payments, if only for the sake of saving their credit.
- Experience and plethora toolsReputable collection agencies have a plethora tools at their disposal to track down fleeing debtors. They are experienced in finding people who seem to have slipped off the face of the earth and know how to deal with a debtor once they find them.
- Neutral and level-headed approachWhen using a respected collection agency, debt collectors that make collection calls maintain a neutral and level-headed approach. It is easy for a creditor to become angry, upset or angry when dealing with problematic customers; this can damage the effectiveness of their collection calls. A good debt collector knows to remain calm and act as a neutral party, applying pressure and more aggressive collection tactics when beneficial but never losing their temper.
- Years of experience and the right techniqueAgencies that have been around for a while generally employ very experienced debt collectors. These collectors have had years to hone their collection technique in order to maximize success, and devote their full attention to debt collection. A credit manager or business owner who attempts debt collection alongside the rest of their duties clearly doesn’t have this time to create an effective collection strategy, and having to constantly make collection calls can become a deficit to the overall productivity of a business.
- Knowledge and resourcesIf a collection agency is unable to successfully collect from a debtor, they have the knowledge and resources available to file suit against them or receive a judgment. While this process is more costly and time-consuming than regular debt collection, in some cases pursuing legal action against the debtor is the only option available.
Why Wecollect – powered by National Inkasso
Our international commercial debt recovery service operates on a contingent basis. If we do not collect a debt you don’t pay. But even if we collect, you are not the one paying, but the debtor.
As a leading Credit Management Company, we offer many years of experience in dealing with slow/non paying debtors and have established a reputation for securing and recovering outstanding commercial debt from around the world.
All collections are conducted in a legal, ethical and professional manner. We value both your and our professional standing in the business community.
We constantly strive to assist our clients to trade with confidence with existing and future customers on a national and international basis and our continued success has been built upon providing a service that meets with our clients’ requirements.
You can meet me at the TES Affiliate Conference from 14-17 September 2018 in Prague. Lounge G7