The basis of this particular topic is to provide the advantages and more detailed insight to hiring an outside firm rather than having to go through the headaches and drama often found when attempting to hire in house.
Furthermore, this topic touches on the fact that hiring an outside resource does not lock you into long term commitments but rather, provide solutions when needed. <!–more–>
When exactly is the best time to hire an outside resource to help your in-house team you ask?
Ironically, the answer to such a question is NOW! If you’re reading this, then you’re already half way to experiencing the advantages of working with highly qualified and experienced professionals whose only priority is to fulfill your needs!
In todays fast paced, eCommerce world, you may find that there simply isn’t enough time in the day to do everything and your core infrastructure may be suffering because of it. This is when you should explore outside your comfort zone to successfully tackle the tasks that either you or your staff cannot handle due to limited expertise or time restraints.
Sure, you could place ads online or in local print resources, go through the tedious filtering process of applicants, spend hours reading resumes, then schedule interviews with those applicants that fit the specification of the position that you need filled and hope that those you interview are as good in person as they appear on paper.
Or you could hire an outside firm who specializes in their field, have years of experience, and know what they’re doing from the get go and are ready to jump right in!
There is such an abundance of service providers available globally that you could literally have someone working for you within 24 hours of making contact therefore saving you time, money and limiting the headaches that come with hiring someone in house.
Whether you require a part-time web developer, a system administrator, SEO specialist, 24/7 customer support, a computer programmer or a full-time designer, the opportunities available are endless!
When hiring an outside resource to supplement your in-house team, you can expect:
- Fully qualified and experienced staff in their field of expertise
- Reduced recruitment cost as the firm hired assumes responsibility of things you’d normally be faced with if hiring an in-house employee, such as retirement contributions and taxation
- On site management as you should receive a designated project manager who oversees and ensures accuracy of the projects being worked upon for you
- Efficiency in delivery of completed assignments as the firm should be solely dedicated to your project needs
- Savings of up to 60% in annual cost, dependent on who you choose to hire as an outside firm absorbs the cost and responsibility for office space, utilities, software and tools necessary to provide you with the best service possible
- Knowledge of the most up to date technology on the market therefore keeping your business competitive and ahead of the curve
- Productivity that surpasses expectations as it should be the firm’s objective to supply you with the up most reliable resources available
In conclusion, you should consider hiring an outside firm to assist your in-house team, when financial hurdles are restricting you from hiring in-house, when your existing staff are not experienced in the area’s where your business is currently lacking or when you have a project or task that is time sensitive or doesn’t require a full-time position to be filled.
The sooner you recognize the advantages to hiring an outside firm, the sooner your business can blossom and reach the next level of opportunities and success!
Author: Filip Karaicic
Title: COO of Quantox Technologies